- Our mission statement is to promote crocodile farming in order to achieve high quality standards and production volumes for the benefit of all engaged in the industry.
- To endorse management systems that take into account animal welfare issues and comply with the national objectives of sustainability and environmental protection.
- To protect and enhance the reputation and integrity of commercial crocodile production.
- To promote the marketing of crocodile products.
- To promote the conservation of wild crocodile stocks.
- To promote legal, regulated international trade in crocodile parts and derivatives through the Convention in International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES).
Robert Reader | firstname.lastname@example.org