- Our mission statement is to promote crocodile farming in order to achieve high quality standards and production volumes for the benefit of all engaged in the industry.
- To endorse management systems that take into account animal welfare issues and comply with the national objectives of sustainability and environmental protection.
- To protect and enhance the reputation and integrity of commercial crocodile production.
- To promote the marketing of crocodile products.
- To promote the conservation of wild crocodile stocks.
- To promote legal, regulated international trade in crocodile parts and derivatives through the convention in international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora (CITES), and the consumption of crocodile products.
Robert Reader | 083 274 6379