WRSA is hosting a Buffalo Symposium on 20 May 2023 at Castle de Wildt in Modimolle.
Experts will be on hand to advise members about:
• the latest processes with respect to buffalo ranch registration,
• movement, keeping, and housing requirements,
• biosecurity, disease updates and disease control, particularly FMD and brucellosis in SA, and
• updates on the latest industry technical developments, including the innovative, one-year test pilot programme for the privatisation and movement of buffalo.
Attendees will also have access to assistance and real-time guidance to register on the WRSAPortal and the process to apply for new BU numbers which is replacing the old WR numbers through the portal.
Venue: Castle de Wildt, Modimolle
Date: Saturday, 20 May 2023
BOOK NOW to secure your seat at this year’s WRSA Buffalo Symposium!
Bookmark this page for further updates!
Members can register for the new BU number (which is replacing the old WR numbers) through the WRSAPortal.
Please have electronic copies of the following documents on hand to submit with the registration:
- ID Document
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of ownership of buffalo
- Nature Conservation letter for adequate fencing
- Title deed for applying ranch